Guarantees & Warranties
- 6 Year Structural Warranty
Protects you against any repairs on your building’s structure e.g. concrete slab foundations, timber frame or other issues relating to structural integrity.*
- 13 Week Maintenance Warranty
Protects you against any maintenance on the building.*
- Guarantee: 4 Weeks Approval
4 weeks approval for complying development jobs.
- 14 Weeks Building Time
14 weeks from onsite to finished build
- Manufacturer Warranties - For all appliances included.
- Meeting with our in-house Architect & Approvals Manager to discuss your needs & property requirements.
- Home Owners Warranty & Long Service Levies included.
- Occupancy Certificate - From private certifier to legally rent/live in premises.
- Excludes authority fees (if any) e.g. Council Section 94 Contributions, bonds or fees.
- Concrete Roof Tile - Standard colour range.
- Colorbond Metal Roof - Standard colour range.
- Brick Veneer - Standard colour range.
- Blue Board Textured Paint - Standard colour range.
- Weatherboard Painted - Standard colour range.
- Fibre cement eaves, doors & downpipes - Painted 450mm.
- Fascia and guttering - In Colorbond available in standard colour range.
- Aluminium windows & sliding doors - High quality with key locks, as show on plans.
- Aluminium fly screens - Standard range to windows only.
- Water flow meter - Allows for individual reading of usage.
- Solid core front door & external grade ceramic floor tile landing 300mm x 300mm as shown on plans.
- External grade tiles to all alfresco, patio & outside areas as shown on plans.
- Painting - Throughout to external eaves, ceilings, doors, skirting, architraves, timber frames & internal walls.
- Internal Flooring - Floating timber laminate floors in living areas and bedrooms.
- External Wall and Ceiling Insulation - As per BASIX requirements.
- Sarking - standard sarking as per BCA requirements.
- Waterproofing - Two coats of polyurethane membrane in accordance with AS3740-2004.
- Internal Doors - Classic hollow core doors. Cavity sliding door in bathroom if shown on plans.
- 10mm Plasterboard, 90mm Cornice throughout. Wet area plasterboard in bathroom wet areas.
- Joinery - Door frames, window architraves & skirting.
- Wardrobes to Bedrooms - Silver framed mirrored aluminium sliding doors - floor to ceiling (1 x top shelf, 1x hanging rail, 3 x drawers, 3 x shelves).
- Stone Benchtop 20mm.
- Laminate floor and wall cabinets - High quality with soft close doors & drawers. Available in standard colour range.
- Ceramic tile splash back - 300mm x 600mm at height 600mm high.
- Kitchen - Up to 7m standard kitchen size allowance.
- Cooktop - Westinghouse glass electric cooktop.
- Oven - Westinghouse Electric fan forced wall oven 600mm.
- Rangehood - Westinghouse retractable stainless steel 600mm.
- 1 ¾ Bowl, drainer & mixer in stainless steel.
Bathroom and Laundry
- Bathroom Tiles - Floor to ceiling tiling as standard.
- Semi frameless shower screen with swing door.
- Hand held shower head with chrome finish mixer.
- Shower mixer & basin mixer with chrome finishes.
- 600 mm Single towel rail with chrome finish.
- Quality dual flush toilet suite with soft close seat.
- Towel ring & toilet roll holder with chrome finishes.
- Floor mounted vanity (600mm) & shaving cabinet with mirror.
- Compact Laundry Tub 27L with cabinet under and mixer.
- Duck handle sink mixer.
- Washing machine hot and cold tap set.
- 300mm x 300mm standard range porcelain / ceramic floor tiles.
- Internal distribution board.
- Safety switches to meter box.
- 3 in 1 (Heat, light, exhaust fan) vented to ceiling cavity.
- 2 in 1 (Light, exhaust fan) to enclosed laundry (if shown on plans).
- Hard wired smoke detector/s.
- 10 x Internal double power points to all rooms.
- 1 x External double power point.
- 13 x LED internal down lights (12W).
- 1 x external sensor light & 1 x bunker light.
- 1 x Telephone point & conduit, 1 x TV point & 1 x Data Point.
- Hot water system - electric as per BASIX report or gas instantaneous if upgrade selected and available.